SPRAY MELT GLUE
Spray Melt Glue.
Solution for lace frontal installation at home.
- Our Spray Melt Glue is a solution for a secure Lace Frontal installation without using lace Glue.
- The Spray Melt Glue creates a secure lace hold.
- It can be used daily but can also create 1-3 days temporary hold
- For those who prefer seamless installation using a spray, our Spray Melt Glue is for you.
- If you make a mistake, you only need water to correct it.
How To Use It:
- Spray one layer of Spray Melt Glue and allow it to become tacky before spraying a second layer.
- Tie down your Lace Frontal with our Lace Band to assist the melt down process.
- Can be used in conjunction with our Lace Glue or for Frontal maintenance during the week.
How To Remove It:
- Apply generous amount of water on your lace/ hairline, let the lace loosen before lifting the lace to avoid pulling your baby-hairs.
- Clean up your hairline with soap and water and it’s done.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 12 cm|